Because life’s celebrations shouldn’t cost the Earth

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Christmas badges

The rest of the crafting world has probably already posted all of their Christmas creations and moved onto Valentines, Easter and other spring themed wonders, I'll do that next week I promise(hmm, unlikely!).  However, having only discovered blogging this afternoon I'm a little behind.  Never mind as here are the little gifts I made with my 'new' badge machine.  These are personalised badges which I free-motion embroidered on my regular sewing machine.



The sewing machine I use and love is a Bernina Aurora 440 QE.  Once again this was a second-hand purchase and I have had it for two years and use it most days.  I would hate it to fail on me as I would now struggle to live without it!

1 comment: