Because life’s celebrations shouldn’t cost the Earth

Friday 7 November 2014

'Reloved Magazine' Halloween Feature

DIY Gothic Cloche Article - Better late than never!




Wow, time has really flown by and it's hard to believe that Halloween was only this time last week!  There were so many pictures I wanted to take and share, but just didn't manage.  I even forgot to blog this Reloved Magazine article featuring my 'Gothic Bell Jar Tutorial'.




It looked lovely in print, although the bloodstained and rusty saw was a somewhat macabre touch on the editor's part!





I am now more than happy to start turning my thoughts to Christmas projects, only seven weeks to go!


1 comment:

  1. These are really lovely. They would be fab filled with flowers or less macabre things for dinner parties or weddings. What a fab idea. Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Christmas. Is it only 7 weeks? Now that's scary! xx

    ReplyDelete