Because life’s celebrations shouldn’t cost the Earth

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Appliqued Sunglasses Cases

Sewing World Magazine August 2016



It's been an extremely busy summer for the Larkin household and family commitments left little or no time to blog and I'm now beyond behind in my posting!  Some of my work was published so long ago there now seems no point in sharing it, including an article about my notebook covers in the May 2016 issue of the Australian Homespun Magazine, "Australia's No.1 Craft magazine!" 

One slightly newer project however was in August's Sewing World Magazine, for a set of appliqued sunglasses cases.



There were four designs to chose from and whilst the magazine is no longer on the shelves the lovely folk over at Sewing World have made the project available to download for free over at their Inspired to Make page.


Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Josie, these are absolutely fab. I love the designs and the cases are perfect. I always lose mine so must give this a go. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie,
    I really need a cover for my sunglasses, and these are so cute! I must have a go! Do you have a template for the glasses, I followed the link, but I don't want all the other patterns?
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just drop me an email at sewforsoul@gmail.com and I'll send you the image Barbara

      Delete