Because life’s celebrations shouldn’t cost the Earth

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Sewing World Magazine ~ SewforSoul Feature!

Front Cover Star ~ August 2015

August's Sewing World Magazine is in the shops now and I'm absolutely delighted that my camper van journal is its cover star! 


The projects in Sewing World are always such high quality, so it really is an honour.  If you haven't read the magazine, do take a look - It's one of my favourites as it has a great mix of features and makes.  Some of the others seem to concentrate on dress-making but I want the fun and quirky projects too!


Camper Van Journal



If you do pick up a copy of the magazine look out for the 'Next Month's Makes' page as I have another project in September's issue......You might recognise my style! 

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a cover girl ;-)!! Such a cute make - will look our for it next time I'm in town xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Josie, you must have felt so proud seeing that on the front cover. I recently bought fabric to make a journal cover from your tutorial, just need enough time to get the sewing machine out now. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful journal cover and worthy of the front page! Well done my friend, Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Josie, congratulations on being a cover star !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josie, bet they sell loads of copies as everyone loves camper vans! Brilliant idea and as usual, perfect sewing. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am so proud for you Josie. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so fab to get on the front cover. I loved this, camper vans are great. Congratulations! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's wonderful, well done and well deserved! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I love the camper van - and the tiny bunting is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that camper van, Josie. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And again... Congratulations Josie! I love your projects xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so brilliant to be on the cover of sewing world, I love your camper van and bunting journal that is so cool. Well done you, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete